Classicline Door and Window Canopies
Classicline aluminium awnings are a long term investment with immediate results for commercial and residential awning applications. Keep doors and windows free from rain and sun with these stylish awnings.
- Durable heat reflective aluminum
- Maximum shading for maximum protection
- Protects doors and window frames from the elements
- Four different shapes to suit your home’s design
- Large colour range – design your own colour pattern
- Unique Luxacote finish protects against fading and corrosion
Various styles included
- Barbados (also referred to as a Bullnose Awning)
The general wellbeing of a building’s occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas’ overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Exterior building applications have to withstand a wide range of punishing outdoor conditions i.e rain, UV rays, high temperatures, dirt and pollution. The passing of time can also affect the quality, appearance and performance of you exterior sun solution. For this reason, aluminium is the choice for external use, due to it being light weight, durable and availalble in a wide range of attractive finishes.